Intel D3-S4610 Series 1.92TB SSDSC2KG019T801 2.5" SATA 3 6Gb/s Enterprise Solid State Drive
As data storage demand is exploding and thus calling for installing more hard disks. As IT manager, are you worrying about the limited space of your data center cannot hold these increasing hard disks? How about replacing them with Intel SSD? Compare with the 2.5-inch HDD, the model number SSDSC2KG019T801 that we recommend this week can store 3.2x more data in the same amount of space.
We can learn about its specifications first.
Manufacturer Intel Corporation
Product Series D3-S4610
Product Model SSDSC2KG019T801
Product Name SSD D3-S4610 Series
Drive Type Internal
- Large 1.92TB Capacity
- MTBF 2 M hours
- 560 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate
- 510 MB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate
- Compatible with existing SATA setups for easy storage upgrade
- Up to 6x lower power and lower cooling requirements than 2.5-inch HDDs
- 3.2x more data in the same amount of space
- Up to 4.2x lower annualized failure rates(AFR) for fewer drive replacements
- Up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs
Though its price is higher than HDD, with much lower power profiles and annualized failure rates as well as its much higher Input/Output Operations Per Second, its performance is enough to make up for this deficiency.
If you are not interested in this model number, you could visit our website http://www.tbstorageglobe.com for other Intel SSDs. Please fell free to send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your competitive quotations for Intel SSD or other server components are also open to email@example.com.