LSI MegaRaid Card 9380-8e SAS 1G 12Gb/s RAID Controller
In such a fast-changing information age, do you worry that the raid cards you bought in your data center cannot deliver the performance and data protection capabilities required for the most demanding next generation server and storage platforms? If your answer is yes, you can give a thought to LSI raid card 9380-8e. Equipped with Avago Technologies first-to-market 12Gb/s SAS solutions, this model number will enable your data center better adapt to the future requirement.
Let’s learn more about its specifications.
Manufacturer LSI Logic Corp
Product Model SAS 9380-8e
Physical Dimensions Low profile (6.6" x 2.6")
Operating Voltage(V) +3.3V, +12V
MTBF 1,203,345 hours
- High performance 12Gb/s data transfer rates
- Eight ports of 12Gb/s SAS+SATA ports
- Eight lanes of PCI Express 3.0
- Low-profile form factor
- 2 Mini-SAS SFF8644 HD external connectors
- 1GB 1866MHz DDRIII SDRAM Cache Memory
- Support for CacheVault flash cache protection
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- 12Gb/s solutions accelerate performance for next-generation data centers, web and cloud
- Delivers enterprise-class data protection and security
- Preserves investment in 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s drives
- Support for Advanced Software options
- Connect up to 240 3Gb/s, 6Gb/s, or 12Gb/s SATA and SAS devices
Equipping your data center with this model number, you can save the cost on installing new raid cards to meet with the next-generation requirements.
Please feel free to send your inquiry to email@example.com. We will give you a more competitive quotation according to your specific order to help you reduce your operating cost.