LSI MegaRaid Card 9361-8i SAS 12Gb/s PCI Express Raid Controller
Last week we have introduced you a processor from Intel Xeon E5 family which are equipped with enhanced encrypted technology. This week, we are going to recommend you LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i, which, equipped with CacheVault technologies, will be a best combination with Intel Xeon processors to deliver high-level data protection of your servers.
Let’s learn more about its specifications.
Manufacturer LSI Logic Corp
Product Model SAS 9361-8i
Physical Dimensions Low profile (2.6’’x 6.6’’)
MTBF 1,343,187 hours
- Eight ports of 12Gb/s SAS + SATA ports
- Eight lanes of PCI Express 3.0
- Low-profile form factor
- 2 Mini-SAS SFF8643 HD connectors
- 1GB 1866MHz DDRIII SDRAM Cache Memory
- Provides connectivity in a low-profile form factor
- 8 lanes of PCI Express 3.0 provides fast signaling for high bandwidth applications
- High performance with 12Gb/s SAS data transfer rates
- Support up to 240 SATA and/or SAS devices
Extensive support includes Linux®, Solaris™ (x86), Netware®, FreeBSD®, VMware® and more
You could visit our website for other LSI raid cards model numbers. We have recently received many good reviews from our customers about our quotations.
Let’s do not hesitate to send us your product inquiry. We are pleased to offer you the best quotations according to your purchase quantity.