Toshiba MG04ACA400N 3.5" 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 205M 512N Enterprise Hard Drive
This week we are going to recommend you 4TB hard disk - MG04ACA400N from Toshiba. Though with a smaller capacity compared with other 6TB or 8TB Toshiba hard disk, the performance of this model is not compromised. With the availability of the Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) technology, it can handle well with unintended disclosure in the event that drives are re-purposed or moved outside of data center environments.
Next, please learn more about its specifications.
Brand Name Toshiba
Product Model MG04ACA400N
Product Name MG04ACA400N Hard Drive
Drive Width 3.5inch
- Large 4TB Capacity
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- Designed for 24 × 7 workloads of up to 550 total TB Transferred per Year
- 512 Native Sector Technology
- Rotational Vibration Technology
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) Option Available
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems
- Applications and hypervisors that require legacy 512 Native Sector Technology
If you are a IT manager who is trying your best to buy in your data center economical hard disks, just do not hesitate to send us your inquiry for this model number - MG04ACA400N.
If you want to learn more about our major products (Western Digital/Toshiba/Hitachi/Seagate hard disk, Intel Xeon CPU, Intel SSD, and Samsung memory) on our website http://www.tbstorageglobe.com.